Cardiac Risk Evaluations
Please check back for our next Risk Evaluation date.
Do you know your numbers? It's risky not to!
Take an active role in your health...get the knowledge you need and the personalized guidance you want.
Why Schedule a Cardiac Risk Evaluation?
- Find problems before the symptoms appear
- Discover the risks to improve the odds
- Take action early enough to make a difference
Cardiac Risk Evaluation Includes
- Blood Sugar (Glucose)
- Cholesterol (Total)
- Blood Pressure
- Pulse Ox (Measures the amount of oxygen in the blood stream.)
- ABI (Checks for detection of decreased blood flow through the arteries.)
- Screening 2D Echo
- Screening Carotid Doppler
- Screening Abdominal Aortic Ultrasound
Testing takes approximately 1 hour. You will receive your test results within 10 days.
Total cost is $150 (Please note: This service is not billable to your insurance)
If you have questions, please call (989) 754-3555 ext. 4345 or call toll-free 1-877-725-MCVI (6284) and ask for ext. 4345.